Friday, August 8, 2008

Day wen i went to movie

As i went to the office in morning it was not raining so i went without wearing raincoat .i gave the money to my frnd to take the ticket 4 movie . we decided to watch the movie in PVR cinema goregaon at oberoi mall .alas my frnd called me and said that ticket has been taken for 7 10 show in the eve .well this was new mall which has started in goregaon mumbai i went 4 the first time to that mall .as the show was at 7 i had to leave my office by 5 30 .Wen i was abt to leave it was raining very heavily .I was not going above 45 speed in my bike it was raining very heavily wen i reached home by 6 10 i was totally wet .That day my dad reached home early he saw me totally wet and was bit happy and bit sad .Happy b coz he was seeing me and thinking that chalo bachha mehnat kar raha hai and sad b coz i was wet and he is the guy who is roaming in mumbai by car so chalta hai .Well as it was raining me and my frnd decide to go by my car i stole the keys from my dad pocket and went 4 movie. well movie is awsome its comedy only 2 nd half say abt 25% movie is boring rest its all comedy wid good songs Snoop dog Akshay , delicious KATrina and yashpal sharma yes the one who was lakha in lagaan is mind blowing i would rate 3 star 75% of ur money is worth for watching it. the mall was also best i think goregaon is superb its like we hav everything in home wat say citizen of goregaon . u know i 4got to take the keys of my home and my parents sleep by 9 30 so wen i went home by 10 30 i rang the bell my papa came and opened the doors i was bit scared as i thought he will shout at me but miracle he didnt did so he opened the doors and went to sleep welll he might hav thought bachha ab bada ho gaya hai haha.

1 comment:

Vibhav said...

Baccha sachmuch "bada" ho gaya. hehehe. By the way 8-08-08 was fine day nothing wrong with it. Actually nothing happened. News channels are totally mad.